All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines ways in which school structures can change to increase parental involvement.
- Author BiographyClaire Smrekar is Assistant Professor in the Department of Educational Leadership at Vanderbilt University.
- Author(s)Claire Smrekar
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication06/10/1995
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleSUNY Series, Youth Social Services, Schooling & Public Policy
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.