Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionBased on interviews with officials, requesters and journalists, as well as a survey of FOI requesters and a study of stories in the national media, this book offers a unique insight into how the Freedom of Information Act 2000 really works.
- Author BiographyROBERT HAZELL is Founder and Director of the Constitution Unit at University College London, UK. BEN WORTHY is Research Associate in Freedom of Information and Data Protection at the Constitution Unit at University College London, UK. MARK GLOVER was Research Assistant in Freedom of Information at the Constitution Unit, University College, UK, between 2006 and 2009.
- Author(s)Ben Worthy,Mark Glover,Robert Hazell
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/08/2010
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleUnderstanding Governance
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight565 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.