All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
About this product
- DescriptionWhy was NAFTA t extended, even after fulfilling several stated objectives? Investigating a number of roadblocks and utilizing James Rosenau's state-multi-centric models, the book's conclusions shed light t just on why North American integration is t working, but on broader regional experiments.
- Author BiographyImtiaz Hussain is a professor of International Studies at Universidad Iberoamericana.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/08/2010
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight372 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byI. Hussain
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2010
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.