All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDe Vries argues that it is possible to explain when and in what direction policy change is likely to occur. He argues that what is neglected at present is likely to become dominant in policies of the near future. With the birth of a new policy generation a convergence towards meeting the dominant value of that generation will become evident.
- Author BiographyMICHIEL S. DE VRIES is Professor in Public Administration at the Institute of Management Research of the Radboud University Nijmegen, the Netherlands. Other books he has written/edited are: Calculated Choices in Policy Making (Palgrave, 2000), Improving Local Government (Palgrave 2008, together with PS Reddy and Shamsul Haque), Beyond Blame: Technical Assistance to CEE Countries in Transition (NISPA, 2009, together with I. Sobis) and Value and Virtue in Public Administration (Palgrave 2010, forthcoming, together with Pan Suk Kim).
- Author(s)Michiel S. de Vries
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/01/2010
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleGovernance and Public Management
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight474 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.