Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.85Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by agnesrarebooks
- Est. delivery by 2 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMalcolm Fox returns in the stunning second vel in Ian Rankin's series...Malcolm Fox and his team are back, investigating whether fellow cops covered up for Detective Paul Carter. Carter has been found guilty of misconduct, but what should be a simple job is soon complicated by a brutal murder and a weapon that should t even exist. A trail of revelations leads Fox back to 1985, a year of desperate unrest when letter-bombs and poisous spores were sent to government offices, and kidnappings and murders were plotted. But while the body count rises the clock starts ticking, and a dramatic turn of events sees Fox in mortal danger.
- Author BiographyBorn in the Kingdom of Fife in 1960, Ian Rankin graduated from the University of Edinburgh in 1982, and then spent three years writing novels when he was supposed to be working towards a PhD in Scottish Literature. His first Rebus novel was published in 1987, and the Rebus books are now translated into thirty-six languages and are bestsellers worldwide.Ian Rankin has been elected a Hawthornden Fellow, and is also a past winner of the Chandler-Fulbright Award. He is the recipient of four Crime Writers' Association Dagger Awards including the prestigious Diamond Dagger in 2005. In 2004, Ian won America's celebrated Edgar Award for Resurrection Men. He has also been shortlisted for the Anthony Award in the USA, won Denmark's Palle Rosenkrantz Prize, the French Grand Prix du Roman Noir and the Deutscher Krimipreis. Ian Rankin is also the recipient of honorary degrees from the universities of Abertay, St Andrews, Edinburgh, Hull and the Open University.A contributor to BBC2's Newsnight Review, he also presented his own TV series, Ian Rankin's Evil Thoughts. Rankin is a number one bestseller in the UK and has received the OBE for services to literature, opting to receive the prize in his home city of Edinburgh, where he lives with his partner and two sons. www.ianrankin.net Twitter @Beathhigh
- PrizesShortlisted for Galaxy National Book Awards: Thriller & Crime Novel of the Year in association with ibookstore 2011.
- Author(s)Ian Rankin
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication24/05/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Weight296 g
- Width133 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $19.66
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.