All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $48.06Trending at AU $49.69
- AU $13.03Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
About this product
- DescriptionFor New Adult readers - The In-Between is an emotional, spellbinding, addictive story about friendship and obsession. Ellie Moss is moving away from her ex-best friend, away from Jackson High School and away from The Worst Year of Her Life. It will be a New Beginning, so she can become New Ellie - the Ellie who is pretty, smart and popular. But then, a terrible car accident changes her life forever. Reeling from the shock of losing one of her parents, Ellie starts her new high school and meets a new friend. Madeline is everything that Ellie wants to be: beautiful, bold and brave. But as Madeline's influence over Ellie grows, and her life begins to spiral out of control, Ellie starts to question if she can trust her - and, more to the point, can Ellie even trust herself? Because Ellie kws what happens when your best friend becomes your worst enemy. But what happens when your worst enemy is yourself?
- Author BiographyBarbara Stewart earned an M.F.A. in creative writing from Wichita State University. The In-Between is her first novel. She lives with her husband in the Catskill Mountains of New York.
- Author(s)Barbara Stewart
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/03/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPan Books
- Weight189 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.