All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionTrouble on the Inca Trail presents you with numerous challenging situations that require you to choose from a set of possible actions that offer the best chance for survival. To begin, you embark on the simulated adventure alone, determining your own choices, and then you take the journey as a team member making the decisions by group consensus. Afterward, compare your choices with what the group selects and determine whether the group performs better than any one individual alone. Trouble on the Inca Trail tests your kwledge and survival skills. Through this challenging and fun-filled simulated activity, you will learn how to work with others to solve problems and hone your team synergy and action-planning skills.
- Author BiographyLorraine L. Ukens is the owner of Team-ing with Success, a consulting and training enterprise specializing in team building and leadership development. Her wide range of business experience, spanning more than twenty-five years, is applied in designing, facilitating, and evaluating programs in a variety of human resource development areas. Ukens is the author of more than ten books including the bestselling simulation, Lost in the Amazon, and her most recent collection of activities, The New Encyclopedia of Group Activities from Pfeiffer. She received her M.S. degree from Towson University where she currently is an adjunct faculty member.
- Author(s)Lorraine L. Ukens
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication09/11/2004
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Weight106 g
- Width213 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine2 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.