The Incas: Lords of the Four Quarters by Craig Morris, Adriana von Hagen (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new survey from the leading authorities on the subject provides the most comprehensive, up-to-date and authoritative account available of the rapid ascendancy of the Incas, their politics, ecomics, religion, architecture, art and techlogy, and their subsequent downfall. The authors look in detail at Cusco and at the four parts of the empire, following the vast road system to explore t just famous sites such as Machu Picchu, but all the major regional settlements, on and off the Inca Trail. The concluding chapter and epilogue are devoted to the end of the empire: the arrival of the Spaniards, the assassination of the Inca ruler Atawallpa, and the final years of the rebellious, neo-Inca state in the tropical forests of Vilcabamba.
- Author(s)Adriana von Hagen,Craig Morris
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication31/05/2011
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleAncient Peoples and Places
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content Note189 illustrations, 49 in colour
- Weight940 g
- Width169 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.