All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom National Book Award minee Laura McNeal comes a gripping, tautly-told vel that is at once hopeful and harrowing. Perfect for fans of We Were Liars and Bone Gap. When Thisbe Locke is last seen standing on the edge of the Coronado Bridge, it looks like there is only one thing to call it. But her sister Ted is t convinced. Despite the witnesses and the police reports and the divers and the fact that she was heartbroken about the way things ended with Clay and how she humiliated herself at that party, Thisbe isn't the type of person to end up just an incident. While everyone in town prepares to mourn the loss (some more than others), Ted and Fen, the new kid in town, set out to put the pieces together and find her sister. But if Thisbe didn't jump, what happened up on that bridge? From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyLaura Rhoton McNeal holds an MA in fiction writing from Syracuse University and is the author of Dark Water, a finalist for the National Book Award. She and her husband, Tom, are the authors ofCrooked, Zipped, Crushed, and The Decoding of Lana Morris, and she has worked as a freelance journalist, a crime writer, and a high school English teacher. She lives with her family in Coronado, California. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Laura McNeal
- PublisherAlfred A. Knopf Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication26/04/2016
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred A. Knopf Books for Young Readers
- Weight408 g
- Width145 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.