All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis classic text has been updated to meet the needs of today's students. It has been revised in line with the 2011 seventh edition of the RICS Valuation Standards and covers the latest valuation techniques including the important area of investment appraisals. It will help readers understand the complex world of property valuation, in particular: * how to analyze market rents and sales prices to derive market evidence to support an opinion of market value * the investment method of valuation and how it's applied in practice * how specific legal factors can impact on market value when they interfere with market forces * what the market and the profession may consider to be the 'right' methodology in today's market place * how to use spreadsheets in valuation. This new edition places a particular emphasis on investment valuations and the impact of landlord and tenant relationships on value. The text has always been well regarded for its clear explanations of the maths behind valuations, and practical examples are provided to illustrate the valuation techniques used today for property investments, property developments and properties valued with reference to their business profits.
- Author BiographyAndrew Baum was appointed Professor of Land Management at the Henley Business School, University of Reading, in 1989 and is now Professor of Real Estate Investment at the University of Cambridge and a Fellow of St John's College, Cambridge. Nick Nunnington is Head of Business Development, specialising in corporate real estate and property asset management at Sheffield Hallam University. David Mackmin is a chartered surveyor and Prefessor of Real Estate at Sheffield Hallam University.
- Author(s)Andrew E. Baum,Carolyn Manville Baum,David Mackmin,Nick Nunnington
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/04/2011
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEstates Gazette Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight521 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.