All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you are completely new to yoga, a more advanced practitioner who feels they can't see the wood for the trees or simply someone who would like to kw what all these people who seem to go on about yoga are actually talking about, this is the first book you need to read. The Incomplete Guide to Yoga is a comprehensive introduction and guide to yoga, covering everything from the philosophical background and history to the nuts and bolts of how to practice - and pretty much everything in between. There are hundreds of books about yoga, covering hundreds of topics and viewpoints, many conflicting with each other. If you have ever stood in a bookshop and thought I AM JUST A NORMAL PERSON WHO WANTS TO KNOW WHAT YOGA IS AND WHAT ON EARTH I AM SUPPOSED TO DO WITH IT, then reading this book will do the job nicely. The Incomplete Guide to Yoga is a unique synthesis of the many aspects of yoga, and its relationship with modern thinking. It provides clear, unbiased explanations and will leave you with your own coherent picture of yoga and how it will work for you.
- Author BiographyCharlotte Carnegie is a yoga teacher and former City lawyer, based in London, UK.
- Author(s)Charlotte Carnegie
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication27/01/2012
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Weight771 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine41 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.