About this product
- DescriptionEnhanced by 51 illustrations, this eye-opening work tells how Native Americans made fire, teepees, bark houses, caes, war bonnets, animal traps, fishhooks, arrowheads, wampum, masks, colors, rawhide, baskets, poetry, hats, and moccasins, plus how they courted, married, treated women, walked, bathed, smelled, cut their hair, told jokes, danced, sang, and much more.
- Author(s)Arthur C. Parker
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/1975
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Series TitleDover Children's Classics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note51 illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width136 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $16.82New
- AU $7.81Used
- AU $21.29New
- AU $24.95New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.91New
- AU $11.60Used
- AU $32.15New
- AU $20.03New
- AU $20.01New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $21.29
- AU $20.22Trending at AU $25.16
- AU $21.90Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $31.02Trending at AU $31.92
- AU $79.24Trending at AU $90.01
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.51
- AU $41.88Trending at AU $42.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.