All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe author of New Indian Home Cooking presents a fresh take on Indian recipes for vegans, vegetarians and anyone who loves Southeast Asian cuisine. Rewned nutritionist and cooking instructor, Madhu Gadia, delivers a wonderful new recipe collection that is perfect for vegans looking for fresh ideas, as well as anyone who savours healthy, light recipes that don't compromise on authenticity. Unlike most Indian vegetarian cookbooks, this unique collection avoids dairy and eggs, highlighting vegetables and making use of soy products and other simple substitutions. It also offers nutritional analyses, as well as tes on serving, history and variations.
- Author BiographyBorn in India, Madhu Gadia is a registered dietitian and a certified diabetes educator. She received her Master of Science in Foods and Nutrition from the University of Illinois. She lives in Ames, Iowa, where she works as a clinical dietitian at an outpatient clinic. Madhu also teaches the art of Indian cooking and has appeared on local television, as well as local and national radio.
- Author(s)Madhu Gadia
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication06/10/2009
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerigee Books,U.S.
- Weight458 g
- Width191 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $36.33Trending at AU $38.28
- AU $43.75Trending at AU $49.75
- AU $38.00Trending at AU $60.52
- AU $43.65Trending at AU $44.12
- AU $24.99Trending at AU $29.46
- AU $16.58Trending at AU $18.63
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.