All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Individual and the Political Order examines major theoretical perspectives, both historical and contemporary, in major issues in social and political philosophy. It combines accessibility with appreciation of philosophical complexity and discusses applied issues, such as morality and war, as well as theoretical approaches to justice, rights, and democratic liberal thought.
- Author BiographyNorman E. Bowie is the Elmer L Andersen Chair in Corporate Responsibility at the University of Minnesota. He is the author or editor of 15 books and over 75 scholarly articles in business ethics, political philosophy and related fields. His most recent book is Management Ethics. Robert L. Simon is the Marjorie and Robert W. McEwen Professor of Philosophy at Hamilton College. He is the author of Fair Play: Values and Sport and Neutrality and the Academic Ethics as well as many articles in ethics, political philosophy and philosophy of sport.
- Author(s)Professor Norman E. Bowie,Robert L. Simon
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication20/08/2007
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width181 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $25.19Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.