All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides practical guidance and application information when using inductors in electronic and electrical circuit design. This easy-to-use book covers all Ferrites (pot cores, toroids, beads, chokes, slugs, etc.) and Transformers. This book also has a very comprehensive Glossary and Index. The selection guidelines and the Symbols and Equation section have the answers to all of your daily application questios. This book is one is a series of component handbooks.
- Author BiographyThe author has 25 years experience as a components engineer in many areas of electronic and electrical circuit design. This book was written to assist the author and the many design engineers the author supported during circuit design and product development.
- Author(s)Cletus J Kaiser
- PublisherC J Publishing
- Date of Publication17/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintC J Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.