All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis pioneering anthology focuses exclusively on the history of industrial design. Sixty full-length primary source essays detail the most crucial movements, issues and accomplishments of industrial design.
- Author BiographyCarma Gorman teaches industrial design at Southern Illinois University at Carbondale and has been published in numerous industry periodicals.
- PublisherAllworth Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2003
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAllworth Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date17/08/2013
- Content Note35 b&w illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byCarma Gorman
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.