All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis book answers the question: 'What's next?' The Internet had a world-changing impact on businesses and the global community over the twenty years from 1994 to 2014. In the next ten years, change will happen even faster. As Hillary Clinton's Senior Advisor for Invation, Alec Ross travelled nearly a million miles to forty-one countries, the equivalent of two round-trips to the moon. From refugee camps in the Congo and Syrian war zones, to visiting the world's most powerful people in business and government, Ross's travels amounted to a four-year masterclass in the changing nature of invation. In The Industries of the Future, Ross distils his observations on the forces that are changing the world. He highlights the best opportunities for progress and explains how countries thrive or sputter. Ross examines the specific fields that will most shape our ecomic future over the next ten years, including robotics, artificial intelligence, the commercialization of gemics, cybercrime and the impact of digital techlogy. Blending storytelling and ecomic analysis, he answers questions on how we will need to adapt. Ross gives readers a vivid and informed perspective on how sweeping global trends are affecting the ways we live, w and tomorrow.
- Author BiographyAlec Ross is one of America's leading experts on innovation. He served for four years as Senior Advisor for Innovation to the Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, a role created for him by Senator Clinton, which earned him a Distinguished Honor Award from the State Department. He is currently a Senior Fellow at Columbia University's School of International & Public Affairs and serves as an advisor to investors, corporations and government leaders. Ross lives in Baltimore with his wife and their three young children.
- Author(s)Alec Ross
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication02/02/2016
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.