All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
About this product
- DescriptionConnecting the auditory brain stem to sensory, motor, and limbic systems, the inferior colliculus is a critical midbrain station for auditory processing. Winer and Schreiner's The Inferior Colliculus, a critical, comprehensive reference, presents the current kwledge of the inferior colliculus from a variety of perspectives, including anatomical, physiological, developmental, neurochemical, biophysical, neuroethological and clinical vantage points. Written by leading researchers in the field, the book is an ideal introduction to the inferior colliculus and central auditory processing for clinicians, otolaryngologists, graduate and postgraduate research workers in the auditory and other sensory-motor systems.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/02/2005
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note8 black & white tables, biography
- Weight2620 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edited byChristoph E. Schreiner,Jeffery A. Winer
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.