The Infinite Mindfield: A Quest to Find the Gateway to Higher Conciousness by Anthony Peake (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.80Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $24.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor thousands of years voyagers of inner space - spiritual seekers, shamans and mystics - have returned from their inner travels reporting ather level of reality that is more real than the one we inhabit in 'waking life'. Others have claimed that under the influence of mysterious substances, kwn as entheogens, the everyday human mind can be given glimpses of this multidimensional realm of existence that is usually hidden from us by our five basic senses. Using information from the leading edges of modern science, this book presents a startling new hypothesis that these 'inner worlds' are as real, or possibly even more real, than the 'reality' we experience in waking life. The Infinite Mindfield uses as its starting point the widespread historical belief that the pineal gland - the 'third eye' - is a profoundly important organ. It links this to the various myths, originating in ancient Sumer, that 'dragons' or 'serpents' have guided humanity and presents evidence that these beings are symbolic of DNA. It is w kwn that DNA gives off a form of light kwn as bioluminescence. This information-rich 'inner light' needs an organ of sight to process it - that organ is the pineal gland. It is through this small organ that we perceive the inner worlds of lucid dreaming, out-of-body experiences, hypnagogic imagery, near-death experiences, astral travel and the kundalini experience. The book ends with the mind-blowing proposition that all living beings are one unitary consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. This book is genuinely revolutionary and will cause both interest and controversy in equal measure. Its science is watertight as is its logic. Be ready to be stunned - you will never have read anything like this before.
- Author BiographyAnthony Peake is the author of three critically acclaimed books - including The Out-of-Body Experience (Watkins, 2011) and has had various articles published in magazines, academic journals and websites across the English-speaking world. His books have received consistently excellent reviews and he is fast developing a reputation as one of the most exciting and creative of the new wave of writers within the field of Noetic Science.
- Author(s)Anthony Peake
- PublisherWatkins Media
- Date of Publication05/09/2013
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWatkins Publishing
- Weight318 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.