Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.97Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $8.20+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Infinite Sea is the second book in the phemenal and bestselling 5th Wave series by award-winning author, Rick Yancey. Perfect for fans of The Hunger Games, Divergent and The Maze Runner* *The 5th WAVE is w a major film by Sony Pictures, starring Chloe Grace Moretz* 'Wildly entertaining ...I couldn't turn the pages fast eugh' The New York Times How do you rid the earth of seven billion humans? Rid the humans of their humanity. Cassie Sullivan and her companions lived through the Others' four waves of destruction. Now, with the human race nearly exterminated and the 5th Wave rolling across the landscape, they face a choice: brace for winter and hope for Evan Walker's return, or set out in search of other survivors before the enemy closes in. Because the next attack is more than possible - it's inevitable. No one can anticipate the depths to which the Others will sink - r the heights to which humanity will rise ...www.The5thWaveIsComing.com www.rickyancey.com 'Remarkable, t-to-be-missed-under-any-circumstances ...JUST READ IT' Entertainment Weekly 'The next HIT' Daily Mail 'This gut-wrenching sequel to The 5th Wave careens on a violent course of n-stop action.' Publishers Weekly, starred review 'CHILLING' Sun 'The pace is RELENTLESS' Heat 'A modern sci-fi masterpiece ...Should do for aliens what Twilight did for vampires.' USA Today 'ACTION-PACKED' MTV.com 'A twisty survival story that borrows elements from romance, horror and dystopian fiction' Wall Street Journal 'An epic sci-fi adventure about a terrifying alien invasion. You'll read it in one sitting' Bookseller 'Heartfelt, violent, paraid epic, filled with big heroics and bigger surprises ...a sure thing for reviewers and readers alike.' Booklist (starred review) 'A gripping SF trilogy about an Earth decimated by an alien invasion...the question of what it means to be human is at the forefront' Publishers Weekly 'Borrow this one from your teen's nightstand while they're at school.' People Magazine *Winner of the 2014 Red House Children's Book Award *2014 Children's Choice Book Awards Finalist for Teen Book of the Year *A YALSA 2014 Best Fiction for Young Adults *A YALSA 2014 Quick Picks for Reluctant Young Readers *A Booklist 2014 Best Fiction for Young Adults *A VOYA 2013 Perfect Ten *An Amazon Best Book of the Year Books in the series: The 5th Wave (Book 1) The Infinite Sea (Book 2) The Last Star (Book 3)
- Author BiographyRick Yancey (www.rickyancey.com) is the author of several adult novels and the memoir Confessions of a Tax Collector. His first young-adult novel, The Extraordinary Adventures of Alfred Kropp, was a finalist for the Carnegie Medal. In 2010, his novel, The Monstrumologist, received Michael L. Printz Honor, and the sequel, The Curse of the Wendigo, was a finalist for the Los Angeles Times Book Prize.
- Author(s)Rick Yancey
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication16/09/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleThe 5th Wave
- Series Part/Volume NumberBook 2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight234 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 12
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $74.67
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.75
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.73
- AU $15.43Trending at AU $16.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.