Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionEvelyn Williams and her two best friends are about to experience a summer one can only dream about. They just don't kw it yet. Evie is simply misunderstood. Being sixteen isn't easy. She is invisible to her parents, troubled by the small town she lives in, and guilt ridden by the loss of her brother Clyde. When summer begins, she feels like things will never start looking up. That's when a mysterious friend of Clyde's comes to the rescue and helps Evie and her two best friends run away to Waverly Beach for the summer. The beach town is exactly the place she's been hoping for with surfer boys, contests, and endless summer nights. Waverly is about to offer her much more than an unforgettable summer.
- Author(s)Greta Rose Evans
- Date of Publication11/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.