The Inflammation-Free Diet Plan: The Scientific Way to Lose Weight, Banish Pain, Prevent Disease, and Slow Aging by Monica Reinagel (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.60Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA revolutionary diet to help you lose weight and control disease-causing inflammation The Inflammation-Free Diet Plan will help you achieve your ideal weight--without fad dieting--while also reducing pain and allergies, slowing the aging process, and dramatically reducing your risk for dozens of medical problems. This flexible, easy-to-follow program is the ideal nutritional solution for every member of the family. At the heart of the program is the revolutionary IF Rating system that, for the first time, tells you the inflammatory or anti-inflammatory effects of all of the foods you eat. The IF Rating integrates more than twenty different nutritional factors, including essential fatty acids, glycemic index, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory compounds into a single rating which guides your food choices for the day. You longer have to worry about choosing the right types of carbs or fats, or even counting calories--the IF Rating combines all those factors into a simple, holistic system for healthy eating! And unlike other programs that focus only on carbohydrates or fats, the IF Rating system also shows you which proteins are healthy and which provoke inflammation. It all adds up to a uniquely healthful, easy to follow diet plan that fights illness and promotes weight loss! The Inflammation-Free Diet Plan gives you: IF Ratings for more than 1,500 common foods, listed both alphabetically and by categories, such as Breakfast Cereals and Meats Self-assessments for measuring your level of systemic inflammation A choice of three customizable eating plans: Preventative/Maintenance, Therapeutic, and Accelerated Weight-Loss Three weeks worth of daily meal plans and dozens of delicious anti-inflammatory recipes With The Inflammation-Free Diet Plan, you'll learn how to stop the silent enemy in its tracks and get started on the road to a longer, healthier, more vibrant life--today.
- Author BiographyMonica Reinagel, M.S., C.N.S., is the author of several health books and creator of the IF Rating(TM) system for estimating the inflammatory effects of foods. She is Chief Nutritionist for NutritionData.com, the internet's leading nutrition site, where she writes a daily blog on health and nutrition and a bi-weekly e-letter read by 50,000 subscribers. Monica is also a regular contributor to Epicurious.com, national magazines, and radio programs. Monica holds a Master's Degree in Human Nutrition and is a board-certified nutrition specialist.
- Author(s)Monica Reinagel
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight421 g
- Width149 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine19 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.26New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.75New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.87
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $60.98Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.