All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionGet what you want, every time! Imagine a world where you are offered every job you seek; every business venture you undertake is successful; and every potential customer you approach buys your product. Now imagine that all of this can be achieved ethically and honestly. All you need is the help of one battle-tested guide, The Influence Game. Former Washington, D.C. lobbyist Stephanie Vance dispenses everything she's learned about effective (and, believe it or t, honest) persuasion. Learn how to apply this power to any situation by using D.C. insider influence strategies and applying a step-by-step, easy-to-understand process for success. * Learn how to develop and articulate effective goals * Structure both long and short-term persuasion efforts * Identify and research primary and secondary audiences * Crafting those all important personal stories Stephanie Vance has seen the influence game from every angle. Follow her lead to get past being heard to the real goal of being agreed with.
- Author BiographyStephanie Vance spent decades as a D.C.-based lobbyist, congressional aide, speaker, and grassroots consultant. A sought-after speaker with more than 50 engagements per year, Stephanie, known as the Advocacy Guru, has trained thousands of people in hundreds of organizations, including the National Association of REALTORS(R), the Lance Armstrong Foundation, the Humane Society of the United States, and the American Library Association. As a member of the National Speakers Association, Stephanie has earned her Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) designation, an honor held by less than 10 percent of speakers in the world. She is the cofounder of Advocacy Associates, a D.C.-based consulting firm. Stephanie teaches lobbyists how to lobby on behalf of the American League of Lobbyists.
- Author(s)Stephanie Vance
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/06/2012
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight378 g
- Width158 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.