All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
About this product
- DescriptionThe Influence of Attention, Learning, and Motivation on Visual Search will bring together distinguished authors who are conducting cutting edge research on the many factors that influence search behavior. These factors will include low-level feature detection; statistical learning; scene perception; neural mechanisms of attention; and applied research in real world settings.
- Author BiographyMichael Dodd received his Ph.D. in Cognitive Psychology from the University of Toronto in 2005 and was a Killam postdoctoral fellow at the University of British Columbia before joining the University of Nebraska faculty in 2007. His research encompasses many different aspects of human cognition, with a particular focus on visual attention (e.g., visual search; inhibition of return; object-based attention; apparent motion; sensory processing; scene perception; oculomotor programming; task-induced changes in eye movements), memory (false memory, retrieval-induced forgetting, directed forgetting), individual differences (influences of political temperament on cognition) and goal-directed activity, as well as the interactions between these cognitive. Dr. John H. Flowers jointed the UNL faculty in 1972. He received his Ph.D. from Yale University in 1972 in experimental psychology. His primary research interests are in the general area of human information processing, particularly attention, implicit learning, and the perception of structure. His interest in the perception of structure has recently led to a research program on the use of sound as a means for representing data.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/04/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleNebraska Symposium on Motivation
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight361 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byJohn Flowers,Michael D. Dodd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.