All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMarkus P. Urban investigates the influence of large shareholders (the so-called blockholders) on agency costs and firm value, thereby accounting for blockholder characteristics and blockholder interrelationships. The work provides a profound theoretical and empirical analysis on the nature and effect of shareholder engagement with due regard to the specifics of the German institutional environment. Its empirical results illustrate that the effect of shareholder engagement depends on the characteristics of the specific blockholder as well as on interrelationships with additional blockholders.
- Author BiographyDr. Markus P. Urban completed his doctoral studies under the guidance of Prof. Dr. Annette G. Kohler at the Chair of Accounting and Auditing at the Mercator School of Management, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Author(s)Markus P. Urban
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication08/11/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleAuditing and Accounting Studies
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Gabler
- Content Notebiography
- Weight650 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.