All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKristina Yankova addresses the question of what role professional skepticism plays in the context of cognitive biases (the so-called information order effects) in auditor judgment. Professional skepticism is a fundamental concept in auditing. Despite its immense importance to audit practice and the volumius literature on this issue, professional skepticism is a topic which still involves more questions than answers. The work provides important theoretical and empirical insights into the behavioral implications of professional skepticism in auditing.
- Author BiographyDr. Kristina Yankova completed her doctoral studies under the guidance of Prof. Dr. Annette Kohler at the Chair of Accounting and Auditing at the Mercator School of Management, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Author(s)Kristina Yankova
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication11/02/2015
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleAuditing and Accounting Studies
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Gabler
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, 18 black & white tables, biography
- Weight435 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.