All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.18
About this product
- DescriptionThe Informed Student Guide to Marketing has been compiled by a team of recognized marketing experts to equip students with everything they need to kw about marketing. The guide comprises an A-Z listing of over 400 entries, including coverage of the most recent conceptual developments in this rapidly changing field: Accessible and concise, easy to read style Entries include the most up to date references Useful further reading section at the end, citing major works and journals Relevant to business and management students as well as those following marketing courses Each and every entry has been carefully devised to provide essential and relevant definitions of the core theories, approaches and jargon adopted by those in the profession and its academic studies. The Informed Student to Marketing provides an ideal 'first base' for first year undergraduates or those new to marketing studies, and an invaluable reference bible for those already familiar with the subject.
- Author BiographyProfessor Philip J. Kitchen, Martin Naughton Chair in Business Strategy, Queen's University of Belfast.
- Author(s)Philip J. Kitchen,Tony Proctor
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication05/04/2001
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning EMEA
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.