All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHave you written a manuscript but are unsure how to get the finished product into the hands of readers? Crafting raw text into a physical or digital book that can be sold and read is a time-consuming, multifaceted process. Independent authors need t face this challenge alone; equip yourself for success with skilled professional collaborators and a tool that combines multiple essential functions under one virtual roof--that tool is IngramSpark. In today's diverse, competitive book market, authors have access to an array of online publishing and print-on-demand services. IngramSpark proudly sets itself apart from the rest by combining affordable, high-quality book production with the distribution channels of the largest book distributor in the world, making your titles available to thousands of book retailers worldwide. This guidebook walks you through the process of editing, designing, printing, and marketing your manuscript, and provides a thorough overview of the many versatile services IngramSpark offers to indie publishers of all stripes--from humble scribblers to ambitious superstar authors to established small presses. You'll learn how to enhance the readability of your book, get the most out of your publishing budget, convert your physical book into digital e-book form, efficiently fulfill orders for your book, and generate buzz beyond your local community of acquaintances. Think of this guidebook as t just a manual for utilizing IngramSpark, but also a crash course in the intricacies of becoming a successful independently published author.
- Author BiographyBrendan Clark is a graduate of Western Washington University's English Department, where he studied creative writing, technical writing, and world religions. As the Publishing Director at Village Books in Bellingham, Washington, he designs books for independent local authors and consults with them on using IngramSpark to print and distribute their titles. Brendan is an avid hiker, music enthusiast, and speculative fiction writer.
- Author(s)Brendan Clark
- PublisherGraphic Arts Books
- Date of Publication11/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGraphic Arts Books
- Content Note, colour illustrations
- Weight257 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.