Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe Inheritance is a heart-warming, beautiful story. It talks about birth and death, love and friendship, family and generosity, and above all, transcendent humanity. It is a book that touches on many essential subjects in today's life. It is for the social worker who wants a way to serve the community. It is for the entrepreneur who might want to launch a new venture. It is for the working mother and women who have taught us how to multi-task effectively. It is about harmony and caring among friends. The Inheritance is also a story about project management that fills an important need for insight and understanding of various aspects of project management ... and an important contribution that allows individuals at diverse level of preparation to access project management information and wisdom. This book is a great contribution to advancing the profession and supporting the growing interest in project management.
- Author(s)Mounir Ajam
- Date of Publication29/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.