Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $35.01
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionThe people who denied Bill his US constitutional rights and protections kw who they are and what they did for the love of money. Now, the rest of the world can kw, too. This is the story of a layman's fight against a justice system that refuses to look out for his rights. Child Protective Services literally rips Bill's family apart, stealing his younger daughter Joanna. It all starts when Allicia falls in love with a boy she'll do anything to be with-even if that means accusing her father of sexually abusing her from an early age. Seeking to build a case, investigators badger other family members to get them to come over to the state's side. A police report ends up being a preliminary brief on behalf of the prosecution instead of a retelling of the facts. Bill had to learn how to file motions and appeals. It's a lot of work, but he kws the truth, and he'll do whatever it takes to expose The Injustice of the Justice System.
- Author(s)T M H Foote
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.