All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionInvations: The Comprehensive Infant Curriculum is a complete, interactive curriculum for infants from birth to 18 months. In addition to a wealth of activities and experiences, The Comprehensive Infant Curriculum includes assessment tools, how to set up the physical environment, ways to partner with parents, and much more. It combines accessible theory with practical applications for beginning and experienced teachers. The only complete curriculum for infants available, this resource has everything you need to build an interactive program for infants. Dr. Kay Albrecht lives in Houston, TX. Dr. Linda G. Miller, Ed.D. lives in Slapout, Alabama.
- Author BiographyKay Albrecht, Ph.D. is a senior partner in a consulting firm that specializes in working with businesses interested in family-friendly policies and in supporting early education. Dr. Albrecht is a nationally know speaker, the author of several books, and a contributing editor to Child Care Information Exchange. Linda Miller has been committed to the field of education for more than 25 years--as a classroom teacher, supervisor, federal projects director, trainer, corporate child care director, and curriculum developer. She is a nationally know speaker and a highly sought-after consultant to early childhood programs throughout the country.
- PublisherGryphon House,U.S.
- Date of Publication02/01/2001
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationBeltsville, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGryphon House,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1361 g
- Width216 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.