All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn order for an organization to thrive in a competitive business environment, its strategy, people, and branding must be fully optimized. The Invative Lean Machine: Synchronizing People, Branding, and Strategy to Win in the Marketplace explains how to use Lean principles and visual tools to maximize these core components in any business. The book demystifies theory with examples of the various visual tools any organization can rely on during the idea generation, product development, and branding processes. Filled with easy-to-follow graphics, charts, and tables, the text provides a simple, yet effective, series of visual frameworks that readers can immediately apply with little or difficulty. Describing how to ensure your business planning reflects what is most valuable to your customers, this resource presents the insights of a creative thought process that drives invative solutions. It considers the key aspects of Lean that can help you drive invation in the development of your organization's branding, strategy, and in the selection and management of its people. It also includes discussions on the characteristics of highly effective and trustworthy people. After reading this book, you will better understand how to use Lean tools to build a stronger brand, build better market strategies, and identify and retain effective people. You will also gain an understanding of what it takes to align all organizational activities to ensure maximum value for your customers while relentlessly driving out waste.
- Author BiographyAnthony Sgroi, Jr., is a broadly experienced innovative thinker with a rare combination and proven track record in the disciplines related to customer fulfillment. Mr. Sgroi is highly experienced in the fields of engineering, manufacturing, and law, with a strong understanding of marketing and business strategy. He has considerable experience in defining value-added customer offerings utilizing the principles of Lean product development. Mr. Sgroi has worked for many well-known companies in the areas of product development. He has developed a multitude of products that are currently on the market today. Mr. Sgroi began his career in the areas of product design and procurement. After successfully launching several products, he decided to broaden his skill set by studying business, where he acquired a strong interest in marketing and strategy. This understanding allowed him to make strong contributions across the various disciplines of business. Understanding the level of importance and to differentiate himself further, Mr. Sgroi successfully passed the patent bar, where he is admitted to practice before the US Patent and Trademark Office regarding patent matters. He is the holder of numerous patents, with several pending in the areas of compressed butane lighters, hydrogen generating devices for fuel cells, and various inventions related to cleaning tools. Mr. Sgroi has several forms of hands-on experience and multiple degrees from the University of New Haven in West Haven, Connecticut. His degrees are in physics and mechanical engineering, and he graduated magna cum laude. He also holds a master's degree in business administration. He is the author of The Innovative Lean Enterprise.
- Author(s)Anthony Sgroi
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication29/09/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note104 black & white illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.