All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionRattlesden Productions proudly offers Northwest race fans a chance to relive the excitement of the 2009 season as seen on the pages of Inside Track magazine. 2009 marked the 15th season since the magazine was launched in June of 1994. Motorsports fans throughout Washington, Oregon and Idaho, enjoy detailed race reports, excellent photography and intriguing driver features covering stock cars, sprint cars, drag racing, street rods and more. From the major annual events to the local weekly battles, there's something for everyone in Inside Track, and this collection has every issue from the landmark 2009 season included.
- Author BiographyAfter graduating from the University of Washington in 1990, Steve Heeb joined the staff of The Pierce County Herald in Puyallup, Wash. As production editor, he played a significant role in the newspaper's first General Excellence Award in 1993, as well as many state and national awards for advertising, graphics, page design, photography and headline writing. Several of his photos have earned Best of Show honors at the Western Washington Fair, which is among the 10 biggest events of its kind in the United States. Inside Track magazine was launched in 1994 to recognize motorsports teams and events in Washington, Oregon and Idaho. In 2004, Steve celebrated the publication's 10th year and founded Rattlesden Productions, which is headquartered in Puyallup and was named in honor of the airfield in England where his grandfather flew out of during World War II.. Between racing events and during the offseason, Steve enjoys researching military history, especially the 447th BG and the B-17s crews that bravely flew from Rattlesden. His company logo was inspired by the familiar B-17 tail and the 447th group's Square K emblem. Other interests include building scale models, Lionel trains, fishing, art of all types, road trips, camping, Scouts and just spending as much quality time with family - his loving wife, Michelle, and their amazing children Mitchell and McKenzie.
- Author(s)Steve Heeb
- Date of Publication05/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.