All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhile many Americans think that all insider trading is a crime, most on Wall Street kw that legal insider trading is what turns can turn average investors into millionaires. Not only is it legal when following proper protocol, but Packer helps you to decode the Wall Street lingo, so that even the vice could easily follow corporate insiders for returns that significantly outperform the market year over year. In easy-to-understand terms, he describes: The difference between legal and illegal insider trading How to evaluate insider activity in order to optimize your investment advantage The key to swiftly decoding SEC filing forms for up-to-the-minute insider activity Understanding and utilizing web-based, technical analysis tools How to separate key insiders from the average corporate investor Investing beyond simple trades, clearly and concisely explaining the ins and outs of options trading, and much more. . . Packer reveals that the world's most valuable storehouse of financial information is open to the public, and its contents are freely available. Those who kw how to unlock the data within can handily beat the market year after year. This storehouse isn't the U.S. Treasury or the New York Stock Exchange, it's the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and the data they house vividly tells the most important financial moves of those in the kw. Author Andrew Packer decodes the secrets and exposes the market beating insights that fund managers and Wall Street insiders have taken advantage of for years. The key to understanding legal insider trading that Packer discloses is that it's so important t to follow what executives say, but rather to follow what they do with their money. I'm t talking about stock options (which many companies dole out like candy, costing them thing), but cold hard cash. So...the goal: finding companies where the corporate insiders are personally buying their stock in significant quantities. Your aha moment!
- Author BiographyAndrew Packer: Andrew Packer (West Palm Beach, FL) has been an avid investor since childhood. Starting with bullion and collectible coins, he expanded into stocks as a teenager. After earning a BA in economics, Andrew has honed his analytical skills while working at various companies, including real estate research and private equity. He has since added options, real estate, and bonds to his personal portfolio.
- Author(s)Andrew Packer
- PublisherHumanix Books
- Date of Publication22/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumanix Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight137 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $6.15New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.