All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConfused by cases? Stuck on statutes? Or just unsure where to start with writing, research or revision? The Insider's Guide to Legal Skills will show you what you need to succeed, applying skills in their real-world context and helping you get to grips with legal method and thinking. Making use of problem-based learning and examples throughout, this practical and accessible guide will provide you with a clear guide to skills within the law degree and how to make the most of them in assessment, but also help you to see their importance to a future legal career. Designed for LLB/GDL students who want a clear overview of what a law degree is all about, the book has been built on the skills curriculum, and is a suitable text for Legal Skills, Methods and Reasoning courses as well as a general introduction to law, or pre-reading for those considering a law degree.
- Author BiographyEmily Allbon and Sanmeet Kaur Dua are Lecturers in law at City University London.
- Author(s)Emily Allbon,Sanmeet Kaur-Dua
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/05/2016
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note13 black & white tables, 28 black & white line drawings
- Weight322 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.