All listings for this product
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.63
- AU $21.63Trending at AU $23.07
About this product
- DescriptionDo you want to write for TV? Want advice from TV industry experts on how to sell a script? Whether you understand beats and through lines or are still trying to figure out your A story from your B story, The Insider's Guide to Writing for TV supports you through the whole process of writing a television script - from working out a premise to getting your script on screen. Co-authored by a successful scriptwriter and script editor, and the co-founder of one of the UK's most prestigious scriptwriting agencies, you can be confident of definitive guidance on how to write a television script as well as the best professional advice on how to make money from scriptwriting. The television industry continues to expand and producers are always on the lookout for new writing talent. If you're an aspiring scriptwriter, you can make sure you write a winning screenplay - and get it made - with the help of The Insider's Guide to Writing for TV. Inside The Insider's Guide to Writing for TV, you'll find out: What sort of scripts producers are looking for - and which they aren't What practical things - such as production costs - need to be considered What you can - and can't - do on television. Beginning with the basics of scriptwriting and how to develop your script premise and generate story ideas, The Insider's Guide to Writing for TV gives tips from television industry experts on understanding the structure of a television script, creating believable characters and ensuring your script has a compelling storyline. Once you're happy with your television screenplay, there's essential advice on pitching your script and approaching agencies or production companies. Whether you want to write soaps, a TV drama or a sitcom, The Insider's Guide to Writing for TV is your toolkit to making sure your dream of writing for TV becomes a reality. Insider's Guides are comprehensive handbooks written by industry experts with many years of practical experience - so you can be sure you're getting unrivalled advice on how to break into the profession. Also available in the series: The Insider's Guide to Getting Your Book Published For more information please visit http://www.writingfor-television.co.uk/.
- Author BiographyJulian Friedmann is the editor of TwelvePoint.com, a popular online magazine and forum for professional writers and author of 'How to make money from Screenwriting'. Christopher Walker is an experienced television producer who has also worked as a script reader, editor and university lecturer.
- Author(s)Christopher Walker,Julian Friedmann
- PublisherCrimson Publishing
- Date of Publication15/05/2011
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTrotman Publishing
- Weight363 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.