All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith this new edition, The Insider's Guide to the Colleges has been, for 41 years, the most relied-upon resource for high school students looking for honest reports on colleges straight from the college students themselves. Having interviewed hundreds of their peers on more than 330 campuses and by getting the inside scoop on everything from the nightlife and professors to the newest dorms and wildest student organizations, the reporters at the Yale Daily News have created the most candid college guide ever. In addition to the in-depth profiles, this edition has been updated to include: * Essential statistics for every school, from acceptance rates to popular majors * A College Finder to help students zero in on the perfect school* All-new FYI sections with student opinions and outrageous advice The Insider's Guide to the Colleges cuts through the glossy Web sites and brochures to uncover the things that matter most to students, and by staying on top of trends, it gives both students and their parents the straightforward information they need to choose the school that's right for them.
- Author BiographyThe Yale Daily News is produced by the undergraduates at Yale University. It has been serving the university and New Haven, Connecticut, since 1878.
- Author(s)Yale Daily News
- PublisherSt. Martin's Griffin
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleInsider's Guide to the Colleges: Students on Campus
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt. Martin's Griffin
- Weight957 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement41st
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.79Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $36.18
- AU $36.69Trending at AU $37.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.