The Inspired Caregiver: Finding Joy While Caring for Those You Love by Peggi Speers (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.36Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $36.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPREVIEW THE BOOK TRAILERS, visit our Authors' Pages below. The Inspired Caregiver is a must for you if: You have suddenly become a caregiver You are caring for a loved one who has Alzheimer's or ather type of Dementia You are caring for a difficult person (Could it be they have Narcissistic Personality Disorder?) You feel feelings of guilt, overwhelm, resentment, irritability, and/or depression You place your needs last on your daily priority list You feel lonely, isolated, and hesitant to ask for help You feel as if your life isn't yours anymore Caregiving isn't for the weak! To stay healthy, every day matters! We need to claim our nutrients, claim our rest, claim our me time! The Inspired Caregiver shows you how to: Balance life and caregiving responsibilities Care for Yourself While Caring for Others Eliminate Guilt and Other Useless, Negative Emotions Identify and Respond to the Warning Signs of Burut Transform Yourself Into an Inspired Caregiver, And More! If you are a caregiver, this is a book you dog ear, underline, write in, and keep with you throughout your caregiving journey for inspiration and strength. The information in this book, if implemented, might save YOUR life.
- Author BiographyPeggi Speers has a passionate desire to convey the truths and techniques she learned during her journey as a caregiver. While caring for loved ones with cancer, kidney failure, stroke, and dementia, she experienced both the benefits of self-care and the trials of self-neglect. As cofounder of Patient's Pride, Inc., a company that specializes in custom catheter support systems, which protect the health and comfort of clients with peritoneal dialysis catheters, insulin pumps, and feeding tubes, Peggi has always reached beyond phone lines and emails to encourage clients contending with medical needs, as well as those devoted to caring for them. After speaking with thousands of caregivers throughout the United States and Canada, she decided to co-create a comforting, empowering book that she wished had been available during her own journey. Music is another outlet of creative expression. Peggi Speers has co-written numerous songs featured on television programs such as MTV-Making the Band, Women of Desperate Housewives, Sex and the City, Chicken Soup for the Soul, Fox Sports, The Maury Povich Show, The Young and the Restless, Access Hollywood, Guiding Light, Comcast Sports, Another World, and many others. Tia Walker, armed with more than two decades of business management and marketing experience, founded The Inspired CEO, an executive coaching and consulting firm. Tia believes that we are each the CEOs of our lives and is empowered to make the work that we do serve as an inspiration to others. A believer in the vastness of the human spirit, Tia has developed coaching programs that combine personal development, work satisfaction, and an element of service. Her often sold-out retreats encourage participants to get out of their routines and experience personal rejuvenation and business transformation. She is a highly sought after emcee, hosting numerous events including Silicon Valley Women's Initiative Entrepreneur of the Year Awards at Google, to Community Action Commission's Distinguished Champion Awards of Santa Barbara County. Tia is an experienced speaker, delivering messages to audiences from 5-5000. Tia takes the same approach to being an inspired caregiver. She believes that whatever you do, you can do it in joy and with love.
- Author(s)Peggi Speers
- Date of Publication15/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.