CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThe Instant Manager has helped thousands of readers hone the skills and fundamental competencies critical to managerial success. Now in an expanded edition, the book reflects new business realities, giving experienced and vice managers alike the tools and information they need. With much of the material presented in bulleted lists or as quick tips, the book provides instant access to practical advice on subjects such as: * Teambuilding * Leadership * Performance improvement * Conflict management * Written and oral communication * Creative problem-solving * Goal-setting * Decision-making * Motivation * Interviewing and hiring * And many others Read cover-to-cover as a primer or on the job as a daily problem-solver, The Instant Manager helps readers maximize team productivity, drive results, and take charge of their own careers.
- Author BiographyCy Charney (Thornhill, Ontario) is president of Charney and Associates, Inc., an organizational and individual performance improvement consulting firm. He is the author of The Portable Mentor and The Instant Sales Pro.
- Author(s)Cy Charney
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.