All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Intangible Singing Voice poses the tion that the singing voice, a musical instrument in its own right, is distinguished by two simple facts: it cant be seen or handled. Thusly, it must be explored with an inner awareness of sensations and vibrations. In addition to a technical look that White calls The Singer's Tool Bag, he goes on to address: gender in music, music in culture and takes a well deserved look at the way we learn and the way we teach. Collectively, an array of personal essays that inform, entertain, and provide food for thought, a book of small meals.
- Author BiographyGlenn White currently teaches voice at New York University-Tisch School of the Arts. In addition, he has coached professionals in New York City to the stars of tomorrow at Rosie O'Donnell Broadway Kids. He has also performed in Broadway National Tours, Regional Theatres, Concerts and Cabaret rooms of Manhattan as a singer/songwriter.
- Author(s)Glenn White
- Date of Publication25/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.