All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionAt last, an accessible book for anyone who wants to understand Ken Wilber's thought and its practical applications - both personal and global - in the quickest, easiest way possible. The key components of Wilber's Integral Approach - a tool for making sense of everything - are distilled here into a short, simple, and elegant presentation with full-colour illustrations. What is the Integral Approach? Suppose we took everything that all the various cultures have to tell us about human potential - about spiritual growth, psychological growth, and social growth - and tried to identify the critically essential patterns that connect these pieces of kwledge? What if we attempted, based on this extensive cross-cultural study, to create an all-inclusive map that includes the best elements from all of the world's great traditions? The Integral Approach provides just such a map. Using all the kwn systems and models of human growth - from the ancient shamans and sages to today's breakthroughs in cognitive science - it distills their major components into five simple factors, factors that can be verified in our own consciousness right w. Whether we are working in business, psychotherapy, law, medicine or ordinary everyday living and learning, an Integral Approach ensures that we are utilizing the full range of resources for any situation - which means a greater likelihood of success. By providing a basic understanding of the key elements of the Integral Approach - including simple exercises and familiar examples from areas such as moral values, spirituality, health, business, ecology, and relationships - The Integral Vision shows readers how they can accelerate their own growth and development to higher, wider, deeper ways of being, and achieve greater excellence in personal and professional life. All of this is presented in a fun, flashy, accessible manner, so that readers easily understand how the Integral Approach is an exciting, valuable and relevant addition to their daily life.
- Author BiographyKen Wilber is the author of over twenty books. He is the founder of Integral Institute, a think-tank for studying integral theory and practice, with outreach through local and online communities such as Integral Education Network, Integral Training, and Integral Spiritual Center.
- Author(s)Ken Wilber
- PublisherShambhala Publications Inc
- Date of Publication14/08/2007
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShambhala Publications Inc
- Content Noteill
- Weight346 g
- Width141 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.