All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionSelf-advocacy plays a vital role in nearly every aspect of life for individuals on the spectrum, in school, at home, in the community, and at work. The more self-awareness people on the spectrum possess, the more they can be players in advocating for their own comfort, happiness, and well-being. This cutting-edge curriculum helps professionals and family members provide children and adults with ASD with safe forums for self-discovery, structured learning activities, and a cumulative understanding of the many facets of self-advocacy. The 12 units included in the Teacher Edition and Student Workbook provide a comprehensive curriculum with detailed lesson plans, worksheets and activities, culminating in the creation of a personal self-advocacy portfolio, a living document that can be adjusted over the life span.
- Author(s)Stephen Shore,Valerie Paradiz
- PublisherAAPC Publishing
- Date of Publication15/10/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAutism Asperger Publishing Co,US
- Weight386 g
- Width213 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.