All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn print here for the first time is the dissertation of Douglass G. Adair, a classic work that-despite being formally unpublished since its writing in 1943-has had a profound influence on several generations of historians of American political thought. It is a masterpiece of exploration into and analysis of the sources of American republican thought.
- Author BiographyDouglass G. Adair was Professor of History at the College of William and Mary and Claremont Graduate School. He was the editor of the William and Mary Quarterly in the 1940s and 1950s, during which time he led the journal to the prominence it enjoys today. Mark E. Yellin teaches at North Carolina State University. He has been a contributor to the Review of Politics and the American Political Science Review.
- Author(s)Douglass G. Adair
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication26/07/2000
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width150 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byMark E. Yellin
- Foreword byJoyce Appleby
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $19.32Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.