All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThe Intelligence Agents is a collection of memos, articles, and pictures written in future history reflecting life on planet earth during Leary's lifespan. A work of social, moral, religious and scientific satire, including articles by and about people who are changing the meaning of freedom all over the world, this is the fifth and final volume of Dr. Leary's 'Future History Series' with lots of fun pictures and ideas for your brain! Dr. Timothy Leary, in his own chaotic style, recapitulates evolution from the first organism in which life began in the Eastern Oriental shorelines. DNA, the breath of life is always chasing the Sun Westward towards our neurological destiny. If you are familiar with Dr. Leary's 24 Stage/8 Neuro-Circuit theory, then you will get a rise from this book. We have migrated from Asia to California as the launching pad into space where we will create H.O.M.E.s (High Oribtal Mini-Earths). The Intelligence Agents have already established their homes in future hive colonies. The secret to becoming an Intelligence Agent and Intelligence Increase is to SMILE (Space Migration Intelligence Increase Life Extension -- the 'I' is squared).
- Author BiographyTimothy Leary (1920--1996) was a world-renowned psychologist, a West Point student, a defrocked Harvard professor, a relentless champion of brain-change, a stand-up philosopher, a Federal criminal and a counterculture guru. His charisma and radically humorous nature often captured the attention of the world. Some called him the most dangerous man on the planet. Leary continues to be an inspiration for millions of freedom-loving and free-thinking people throughout the world.
- Author(s)Timothy Leary
- PublisherRonin Publishing
- Date of Publication27/02/2014
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRonin Publishing
- Content NoteB&W photos and illustrations throughout, Maps, Charts
- Weight399 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.