All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrancesco Franchi is the art director of IL: Intelligence in Lifestyle, the monthly magazine supplement to the Italian daily newspaper Il Sole 24 Ore. From its typography concept to its infographics, its striking editorial design makes a significant contribution to the high brand recognition that IL enjoys worldwide. The Intelligent Lifestyle Magazine is the first comprehensive mograph about this magazine. From an insider's perspective, it tells the story of how IL's consistent visual and journalistic quality developed. Numerous examples are used to explain editorial concepts and branding elements. The book offers inspiration for art directors, designers, media professionals, and anyone who ever wished they could learn more about this groundbreaking Italian publication in English.
- Author BiographyFrancesco Franchi, one of the most exceptional talents working in graphic design today, has been IL's art director since 2008. Thanks to his distinctive visual concepts, the magazine has received worldwide acclaim and is widely considered to be a modern classic. In 2013, Gestalten published Franchi's Designing News, which explores the future of the news and media industries in our digital age.
- Author(s)Francesco Franchi
- PublisherDie Gestalten Verlag
- Date of Publication15/04/2016
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDie Gestalten Verlag
- Weight2041 g
- Width245 mm
- Height330 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.