All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe bestselling Intercessions Handbook is designed for use in a wide range of formal and informal settings. In two introductory chapters, John Pritchard considers the importance and challenges of the vital task of intercession. He then offers practical examples of intercessions in traditional services, all-age worship, small groups and personal devotions. Material for seasons, major festivals and special events is also included.
- Author BiographyJohn Pritchard is Bishop of Oxford. He was Bishop of Jarrow and, before that, Archdeacon of Canterbury. He has written many books for SPCK, including The Second Intercessions Handbook, How to Pray, The Life and Work of a Priest, Living Jesus and, most recently, God Lost and Found.
- Author(s)John Pritchard
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSPCK Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.