All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA highly successful network of Intermediate Techlogy Transfer Units has been established within Ghana, serving to foster and develop small-scale, informal industry. Since the founding of the first ITTU in 1980 the idea has flourished with such units being set up throughout Ghana. This handbook provides detailed guidelines on the workings of the unit. Whilst its primary purpose is to serve as a training manual for those involved in the operation of ITTUs, it also aims to introduce the idea to a wider audience, perhaps inspiring others to reproduce the practice elsewhere.
- Author BiographyAfter teaching at the University of Science and Technology Kumasi, Ghana, John Powell was appointed Director of the Technology Consultancy Centre and in 1987, he was appointed the first Director of the GRATIS Project.
- Author(s)John Powell
- PublisherITDG Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/1995
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintITDG Publishing
- Weight182 g
- Width145 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.