All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's 2020, and a magical cataclysm has shattered reality as we kw it. Now a wizard's cabal is running the East Coast of the US, keeping a semblance of peace. Their most powerful agents, Edmund and Istvan - the former a nearly immortal 1940s-era mystery man, the latter, well, a ghost - have been assigned to hunt down an arms smuggling ring that could blow up Massachusetts. Turns out the mission's more complicated than it seemed. They discover a shadow war that's been waged since the world ended, and, even worse, they find out that their own friendship has always been more complicated than they thought. To get out of this alive, they'll need to get over their feelings, their memories, and the threat of a monstrous foe who's getting ready to commit mass murder...
- Author BiographyPaige Orwin was born in Utah, to her great surprise. At the age of nine she arranged to rectify the situation. She now lives in Washington state, next to a public ferry terminal and a great deal of road construction, and has never regretted the decision. She is the proud owner of a BA in English and Spanish from the University of Idaho, which thus far has not proven terrifically useful for job prospects but she knew the risks of a humanities degree going in. Paige began writing THE INTERMINABLES when her favourite video game, City of Heroes, was shut down in late 2012.
- Author(s)Paige Orwin
- PublisherWatkins Media
- Date of Publication07/07/2016
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintAngry Robot
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.