All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book traces the history of the London anarchist movement and stresses the complex network continuing to link it closely with European countries and North America. At the time of original publication in 1983, fresh biographical material concerning the chief British converts, threw new light on the Greenwich Park bomb of 1894. The study analyses the anarchist view on education, work, trade unions, marriage and alternatives to the centralised social and political system established by western capitalism.
- Author(s)Hermia Oliver
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/04/2015
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleRoutledge Library Editions: Terrorism and Insurgency
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.