All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.40
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionAre you thinking of studying at university in Britain? Do you feel confused about which course is best for you, which university to choose, and how to apply? Are you wondering about what kinds of challenges you will be faced with, how best to approach them and how to overcome them? If so, this guidebook is for you. Honest and accurate, this book acts as an international student introduction and cultural guide to UK Higher Education. It informs and guides students in their preparation for all aspects of UK HE, from university selection and application through to participation, and provides a clear understanding of how British universities function. Helping international students make the most of the many opportunities that university offers, this text will expand your kwledge of UK Higher Education with regards to: * Application procedures * Finances * Self-awareness, cultural understanding and adaptation (social and academic) * University administrative procedures, facilities and support * Work and career information and advice. The International Student's Guide to UK Education is a comprehensive guide that will help students to develop critical and reflective ability in order to become independent, well-informed and empowered decision makers.
- Author BiographyMartin Hyde is an experienced international office manager and Principal Lecturer in English and Language Studies at Christ Church Canterbury University, UK.
- Author(s)Martin Hyde
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/02/2012
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 113 black & white tables, 25 black & white line drawings
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.